Thursday, January 29, 2015

Here goes nothing

Today I am excited to say that I have finally begun writing my book...

And now I feel at a loss for words to describe my hopes, desires, concerns and fears about it all. I have put this off for sooooo long and now I am here doing it. It feels daunting and exciting all at the same time. I hope I never lose this feeling as I progress further down my journey.

As scary as it seems there is an excitement in actually doing it. Procrastination is a terrible companion to visited by and I have seen more of it than I care to. I think it may still pay me a visit but I hope I can stay focused on how excited I feel rather than worrying over what others think about what I am doing.

So I bravely go to begin writing as openly as I can without censoring those things I feel inspired to write because of the concern of what others think about me. It seems daunting but only if I put more value in what other people think above what my heart is compelled to share.

This has been a long held dream of mine and I am grateful for the opportunity to do it. I know it has only taken me so long because I cared too much of my perception of the thoughts of others, which may not even have been accurate. Who am I to say how anyone would think? The fact is, I don't know what people will think; I can only presume which is based off of way too many what if's and not enough what is.

I hope for you that you to may let go of worrying over what others think, grasp your dream and go for it. Good luck.

Maybe I'm not at a loss for words after all. Stay tuned, I'm sure I'll share snippets of what I am writing. You know, kill two birds with one stone. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment