Saturday, April 27, 2013

Focus

Focus can mean the difference between standing and being knocked on your arse. I have been going to classes since February. I have been learning about intention, direction, fear, love, and much more. I have had success and more upsets than I care to count. I have felt repeatedly frustrated and then I get a breather only to be dragged down into the chaos once more. I began to seriously wonder what the he double hockey sticks was going on here.

Every time I thought I was getting to higher ground and able to start taking in the new and better surroundings, it felt like the carpet was being pulled from under me and I was right back where I started from. Ugh! Have you been feeling this too as you have worked to move forward in the direction of your dream?

Thank God I didn't just give up, give in, turn around, and put up the "I surrender" sign yet. I know that the things I have been learning are true and that they work. I know that there is purpose even in this moment of ultimate frustration, doubt, and complete turbulence. I know that there is a way if I but keep believing. And then I opened an email that I had received a few weeks ago but hadn't gotten around to reading yet. It is in moments like this that it is confirmed to me that I have a loving Father in heaven who is completely aware of me and what I need and just what the perfect time for everything in my life is.

This email came from Leslie Householder author of "The Jackrabbit Factor" and "Portal to Genius". I love the wisdom and insight she has. I am grateful that she had the experience she had and then the insight to share the learned wisdom with others, me. My life has been blessed and uplifted because of her acting and doing what she feels she is guided to do. I am grateful and have gained a renewed faith that I can keep moving forward knowing that all will work out for me in the end if I but keep my focus.

Here is the article. I hope you find it as enlightening and beneficial as I have. God bless and keep pressing forward, you can do it!

http://www.positivethinkingtips.org/strange-surfer-wisdom/?inf_contact_key=f1f5ebb97f78417dae2658f7f722a79bdcb04516a64e1c353ab50e58014a633f

No comments:

Post a Comment