Monday, April 15, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude

Today I am grateful for my husband. My husband is someone who supports me and helps me in life. He is my best friend. He is everything I have ever wanted in a companion and more. Having him in my life has helped me grow and become a better person. He has helped me have bigger and better dreams and actually feel like I can have them. I am even more grateful now because I was once so ungrateful that I was allowing our relationship to deteriorate.

Maybe you have a spouse that makes you feel the same way. Maybe you have one that you wish were different. Maybe you just wish that you had one. Where ever you are in life in any relationship try and find a measure of gratitude. The amount of gratitude you feel will be a reflection of the success of the relationship or your ability to receive one. It will also help you determine if it's the right one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment