Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude

Well, it has been a very busy two weeks. Last Monday I took my baby to the doctor and found that she had RSV. This is a respiratory virus and she was miserable. This led to a very hectic two weeks with not enough sleep. I am grateful to say that she has now turned the corner and is doing very well. She is feeling much better and has begun to be her normal cheerful self.

So today I am grateful for a happy healthy baby girl who wants to play and eat. Yay!

I know that life gets hectic and it frequently throws monkey wrenches in our plans. Even though we are called to do hard things and experience sadness, we can always find something to be grateful. This gratitude is what will make the difference between just surviving or thriving regardless of what our circumstances may be.

What are you grateful for today while you are in the midst of your own storm?

No comments:

Post a Comment