Friday, November 9, 2012

Welcome the New Addition

We welcomed our baby girl into the family this weekend! Our little girl Rose was born early Saturday morning. It has been a busy week but one that is well worth it. Sadly our other children all came down with a virus and have been sick most of the week as well. Fortunately my husband was able to stay home so that the baby and I were able to keep our distance from all of the others until they were better.

It has been an exciting journey bringing this little girl into the world. I look forward to writing about it and sharing the insights I have learned from my experiences. I hope that you are able to find something to be grateful for and celebrate this week. Find something to put a smile on your face and enjoy the moment. I can tell you from experience, the moments are what counts and they are fleeting. My baby is already a week old. So take a moment and enjoy it before it passes you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment