Thursday, November 8, 2012

Recipes

Since I am resting while I wait for the baby to arrive I have been working on updating some of my neglected pages. I'm pretty sure that by the time I get this posted the baby will be making her arrival. So exciting!

I have updated the recipe page with some of my favorite recipes. Take a look and see if something catches your fancy and give it a try. I highly recommend the corn bread and baked oatmeal. Yumm! These are not only healthy but they taste really good. I am looking forward to making these myself again once the baby gets here. These last weeks have really limited the amount of things I can do and unfortunately for me and my family cooking has been one of these things. I think we are all tired of boxed mac n cheese, hot dogs, and pancakes.

So have fun and check back often. I am aiming to get recipes up on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment