Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sharing the light!

Today I am going for one of my dreams from my 101 dream list. It is to reach 1 million views on my blog.

When I first started this in January, just reaching 100 seemed like a lot. I was very excited when I reached 100. But I know that ultimately I want to share my messages with the world and that includes anyone and everyone possible. I have seen the difference that these lessons have made in my life and I want to share that with as many people who are willing to hear it. I know that on my own it may take a very long time to reach my goal. But there is power in numbers and I know that with your help I can do it. We can do it together.

I am asking everyone that reads this blog; if you have found any value to the messages that you have received, please forward it and share it with as many people as you have the means to connect with. No matter how small you may think your sphere of influence is, everyone knows more people than they realize. Please help me reach my goal of sharing these powerful messages with 1 million people.

I know what it feels like to live in darkness. It can be lonely and feel hopeless. I also know what it feels like to live in the light. It is amazing. I want to help increase the light in the lives of as many as I am able to. Please help me to help as many people as are willing to listen.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment