Saturday, December 20, 2014

I'm Back

This year became so busy with school, my family, and playing Noah's ark. We had a flood in our house this summer from our toilet backing up and running for 3 hours. Since it ran for so long there were only 3 rooms in our house that were not affected, my bedroom being one of them thank goodness.

However, since this was sewage it was considered a category 3 flood and hazardous which meant the family was moved into a hotel until repairs were completed. So we spent 3 months in a two hotel rooms with 5 kids, 2 adults and 1 dog. Luckily there was a swimming pool so all of my boys learned how to swim this summer without floaties. Yeah!

I also began working on my final project with my group so I could finish my program and graduate. I was terrified of doing the project which is called a Breakthrough Saturday. A short description is that you have a small group that must create, source, and put on a workshop for a minimum of 10 people. Each person in the small group must speak and present for a minimum of 15 minutes. Yikes! Actually I am eager to share my experience with you later. It was amazing!

I also completed my Movement into Mastery program and graduated in October. Yeah! I have to say this was one of the hardest things I had to do and the most rewarding. It wasn't that the work was really hard so much as how much I was asked to grow past my comfort zone. All in all it was so worth it.

I just want to say Hello, I'm back. I am excited about writing again. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment