Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lions, Tigers, and Bears Oh My!

Between summer vacation, school, birthdays, and illnesses I have been busier than a three legged cat in a litter box as my husband likes to say. I have been caught up in a lot of personal growth and pain. Growing pains hurt and I would prefer not to have to experience them but at the same time I want the change that they bring. I know there is a way through the pain to the goal, it just hurts really bad.

I know that I can do it and it is possible. It's just hard to believe all the time when it I feel the way I feel. I have lots I want to write about and share with you. I appreciate your patience as I have been away so long. Thank you for coming back and checking to see what's new. I am excited to share my aha's and my tears so that maybe you can find some hope and help for your own experiences.

God bless you to know that you can do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment