Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Essential Oil Recipes

I love essential oils and the amazing things they can do to help our bodies heal themselves. I have already shared my personal healing experience in using them to regrow my hair. I have created an Essential Oils Recipe page for anyone interested in finding some ways that essential oils can help in your own healing. I do want to stress the importance of using 100% certified pure essential oils when using them on or in the body. By using this grade of essential oils you are increasing the ability of the oils to help do what they were created for but also reduce the chance of having a reaction or ill effects. This is why I only recommend doTERRA essential oils in the recipes I have listed.

I have also included a recipe for making your own lotion from scratch. It sounds harder than it is. It is really a very easy recipe to make and it's a lot of fun. I use this recipe to make a base lotion that I can add my essential oil recipes to. It makes it easy for applying the mixed oils instead of having to open all the different oils each time I want to apply. It also makes it easier applying them on my children. The lotion will act as a dilution if you are applying the oils to some one who would need them diluted first or are using hot oils like oregan or cinnamon. If you are unable to make your own lotion you can find a natural based lotion with no additives to use instead. I like knowing exactly what's in my lotion and that if any of my small children or animals were to get into them and consume them it will not make them sick.

I will continue to add recipes and suggestions for ailments on my page but for those interested in finding some ideas for more specific ailments now you can go to these links for ideas and testimonials.

www.thinkdoterra.com/23605
http://doterrablog.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/doTERRAcorp
http://www.everythingdoterra.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment