Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello Again

I apologize for how quiet it has been around here lately. Between the children getting out of school and then preparing to leave for our trip to California to visit family and being out there for a couple of weeks it has been very hectic to say the least. Add to that being pregnant and having three birthdays during all of this and I am sure you can sympathize with me. Aside from being very busy it has been great and we had a wonderful trip visiting our family.

I have missed writing. I thank you for you staying with me and I hope you have enjoyed the "Quotes to live by". I have found some wonderful quotes while I have been busy so look forward to some more of those every week. I have also had some great "aha" moments that I will be writing about soon. As crazy as life can be I hope you are remembering to take the time to relish in the joys that are coming your way as well.

Here's to a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment